Hours of Operation:
Pasadena ISD Wellness Center
Mon, Wed, Fri: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Tues, Thurs 1:00pm - 8:00pm
Sat: 8:00am - 1:00pm
Labor Day, Sept. 3: CLOSED
Where is the Pasadena ISD Wellness Center located?
Can I call ahead for an appointment?
- Yes, at the Pasadena ISD Wellness Center. Scheduled appointments take first preference. However, Kirkwood Medical Associates/Bayside Urgent Care and Calder Urgent Care ONLY take walk-ins.
Can I go to the Pasadena ISD Wellness Center if I need help with diabetes, high cholesterol, or other chronic conditions?
- Yes. In addition to treating common illnesses and injuries, our providers can help you prevent, diagnose, or manage chronic problems such as diabetes, hypertension, cholesterol, or other health conditions. And, if you want to work on lifestyle issues, such as weight management, physical activity or nutrition, you’ll also get the support and resources you need.
Can I trust that my personal health information stays private?
- Absolutely. H2U adheres to stringent federal privacy laws just like any doctor’s office or hospital, and ensures that all personal information remains completely confidential. Your information will not be shared with your employer or anyone else without your written permission.
- A medical record must be kept to ensure that your health needs are managed correctly over time. But this record will be kept strictly confidential in compliance with HIPAA (Health Care Portability and Accountability Act). HIPAA prohibits us from releasing any medical information about you to anyone without your written consent.
Can my family member go too?
- Yes, employees and dependents insured thought the district, are eligible for services.
How can I be assured that the medical care I receive at the Pasadena ISD Wellness Center is of the highest quality?
- When you visit the Pasadena ISD Wellness Center with a health problem, you will be treated by qualified providers who have advanced training in diagnosing and treating illnesses.
What are the benefits of going to the Pasadena ISD Wellness Center?
- You’ll want to take advantage of the Pasadena ISD Wellness Center because you will:
- Enjoy convenient access to medical care near your worksite
- Save time – patients are seen in 30 minutes or less.
What does it cost to use the Pasadena ISD Wellness Center?
- Employees are covered free of charge.
What if I already have an existing Primary Care Provider?
- Our providers will work directly with your Primary Care Provider so that they are informed of the care you receive at the Pasadena ISD Wellness Center.
What if I need to see a specialist for my health problem?
- If you need more advanced care or testing, our experienced providers will help you arrange additional services using specialists and other providers in your health plan.
What kind of treatment can the Pasadena ISD Wellness Center provide?
- The Pasadena ISD Wellness Center can handle nearly all of your routine illness and health needs. They can diagnose and treat minor medical problems (allergies, ear infections, strep throat, the flu, minor infections and rashes, etc), write prescriptions, give vaccinations, check blood pressures, provide pregnancy tests and more.
What medical facility can I go to if additional care is needed?
- You can use any medical facility or doctor in your insurance network.
Who manages the Pasadena ISD Wellness Center?
- Your health clinic is managed by Health to You (H2U), a part of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), the largest individual provider of healthcare in the United States.