At the Pasadena ISD Wellness Center, our providers believe in the "whole person" approach to medical care and strive to build a strong partnership with you. The PISD Wellness Center staff is committed to treating you – not just your medical problems.
Our PISD Wellness Center puts Pasadena ISD employees first, saving you precious time and unwanted stress so you can focus on your health. The following services are provided at our clinic:
- Acute episodic care and symptom relief (strains, sprains and pains)
- Cholesterol, hypertension (high blood pressure), and diabetes screenings, treatment, and management
- Sore throats/ears/headache
- Personal hygiene matters
- Rashes and allergies
- Well-Woman & Well Man Exams
- Flu shots
- Minor injuries and minor surgical procedures
- Wellness programs
- Labs performed on site
- And much more...